Retiree PA ID Card



If you have lost or require a new retiree PA ID card you are asked to send a written notice to Employee Benefits asking for a new card and explaining why you need one.  You should include your name, address, telephone, when you retired and employee number.  You will then be contacted by a PA Employee Representative.  Address your letter to:

Port Authority of NY & NJ
4 World Trade Center - 16th Floor
150 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10007
(212) 435-2870



Send mail to
paranynj with questions or comments about this website.
Copyright 2006 Port Authority Retirees Association, Inc.
Privacy   Disclaimer   Webmaster Contact Us   Subscribe to Para~eblasts
Last modified: Monday, April 27, 2020 03:46:42 PM